Plano Dryer Vent Cleaning
Keep Your Plano Home Safe with a Chimney Cleaning Service
What does routine chimney cleaning service do for my home in Plano? A lot, especially safety. Routine cleaning of the chimney ensures it will continue to operate at its best for years to come.
The days of simply cleaning the soot out of your chimney are over. Now chimney professionals must be knowledgeable in all the technical maintenance necessary to keep your chimney in safe working order.
Sweeps n Ladders is focused on the safe operation of the chimney in your home, by offering Dryer Vent Cleaning in Plano and keeping you and your family safe.
Leave the messy business to the certified Plano cleaning services professionals at Sweeps n Ladders. That is what we are here for.
Call today for a free consultation! (469) 777 8432
When was the Chimney, in your Plano Home, Last Cleaned?
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) maintains, “Chimneys shall be inspected at least once a year….” Our experience, at Sweeps n Ladders, has taught us that under “normal burning conditions” it may take about one cord of wood burned in a fireplace to produce enough creosote build-up to merit cleaning. Unfortunately, this is simply a rule of thumb and under certain burning conditions, the need for cleaning could be required much sooner. If you are not sure if its time, give us a call for a professional inspection!
Annual Cleaning and Safety Inspection – Plano TX
Our chimney cleaning equipment is specifically designed for the type of chimney being cleaned, whether a large masonry fireplace or a metal factory-built chimney system. All brush-able creosote and soot are systematically removed without damaging the fireplace or chimney, of your Plano home.
Our work is performed both from the outside and inside the home with proven methods. Drop cloths, rug runners, a high-speed vacuum, tarps over the fireplace, and shoe covers are all used to guarantee mess-free cleaning! Additionally, our technicians will examine the fireplace and chimney to provide you with information regarding any problems or concerns discovered during the cleaning process.
Flawless Cleaning for Your Chimney – Plano TX
Whether you home have a gas or wood-burning fireplace, we have the right resources at our disposal to clear it of all soot, blockages, and flammable substances. Sweeps n Ladders is proud to offer chimney services that cover:
- Inspect the flue
- Exterior and interior damage
Fireplace Chimney Cleaning and Maintenance Tips
We recommend following these few tips to prolong the life of your chimney and continued safe operation:
- Attempt to burn only hardwood such as oak and maple. Avoid greenwood and other questionable fuels since they burn longer and lead to faster creosote buildup.
- Install a chimney cap or cover. A chimney cap serves the purpose of keeping away animals and birds from finding the inside of your chimney as their home, which can cause a blockage. A chimney cap also keeps out rain and needs to prevent heat loss in winter too.
- Understand and practice safer fire burning techniques such as allowing for air to circulate. If you see dark smoke, adjust your dampers to allow for more air circulation.
- Make sure logs are properly supported so they do not slip.
- Always open your damper before a fire.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors, change the batteries each season and test the detectors regularly.
Plano Chimney Cleaning Service That Is Easy on Your Checkbook
You can get a thorough cleaning for your chimney without stretching your checkbook. Our rates are fair, and our work ethic is strong, guaranteeing that you will be 100% satisfied with our service.
Take the vitally important step of scheduling a cleaning appointment today and one of our Plano professionals will make sure your chimney cleaning service is completed correctly. (469) 777 8432