Rowlett Chimney Cleaning Services
Keeping Your Rowlett Home Safe with Regularly Scheduled Chimney Cleaning Service
A regularly scheduled routine chimney cleaning service does quite a bit for your home in Rowlett, especially increases safety. Routine cleaning of the chimney makes sure it will continue to optimally operate for years to come.
Long gone are the days of simple soot cleaning of the chimney in your Rowlett home. Today, professional chimney sweeps are required to be knowledgeable in the technical parts of chimney maintenance necessary to maintain a safe operating chimney.
Sweeps n Ladders is dedicated to the safe operation of your home’s chimney. This is achieved by our specialized Chimney Cleaning Services, for Rowlett residents, helping keep their families safe.
Leave the dirty business to the certified Rowlett cleaning services professionals at Sweeps n Ladders.
Call today for a free consultation! (469)777-8432
Has The Chimney in Your Rowlett Home Recently Been Properly Cleaned?
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) insists, “Chimneys shall be inspected at least once a year….” Our experience, at Sweeps n Ladders, has found under “normal burning conditions” it may take approximately one cord of wood burned in a fireplace to produce enough creosote build-up to merit cleaning. Regrettably, this is a rule of thumb and under certain burning conditions, the need for cleaning could be required much sooner. If you are not sure when or if it is time, give us a call for a professional inspection!
Annual Cleaning and Safety Inspection – Rowlett TX
Our chimney cleaning equipment is explicitly designed for the type of chimney being cleaned, for either a large masonry fireplace or a metal factory-built chimney system. All brush-able creosote and soot are methodically removed without damaging the fireplace or chimney, of your Rowlett home.
Our work is performed both from the outside and inside the home with established methods. Drop cloths, rug runners, a high-speed vacuum, tarps over the fireplace, and shoe covers are all used to guarantee mess-free cleaning! Furthermore, our technicians will examine the fireplace and chimney to provide you with information regarding any problems or concerns discovered during the cleaning process.
Flawless Cleaning for Your Chimney – Rowlett TX
Whether your home has a gas or wood-burning fireplace, we have the right resources at our disposal to clear it of all soot, blockages, and flammable substances. Sweeps n Ladders is proud to offer chimney services that cover:
- Inspect the flue
- Exterior and interior damage
Fireplace Chimney Cleaning and Maintenance Tips
We recommend following these few tips to prolong the life of your chimney and continued safe operation:
- Attempt to burn only hardwood such as oak and maple. Avoid greenwood and other questionable fuels since they burn longer and lead to faster creosote buildup.
- Install a chimney cap or cover. A chimney cap serves the purpose of keeping away animals and birds from finding the inside of your chimney as their home, which can cause a blockage. A chimney cap also keeps out rain and needs to prevent heat loss in winter too.
- Understand and practice safer fire burning techniques such as allowing for air to circulate. If you see dark smoke, adjust your dampers to allow for more air circulation.
- Make sure logs are properly supported so they do not slip.
- Always open your damper before a fire.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors, change the batteries each season and test the detectors regularly.
Rowlett Chimney Cleaning Service That Is Easy on Your Checkbook
You can get a comprehensive cleaning for your chimney without stretching your checkbook. Our rates are fair, and our work ethic is strong, guaranteeing that you will be 100% satisfied with our service.
Take the critically important step of scheduling a cleaning appointment today and one of our Rowlett professionals will make sure your chimney cleaning service is completed precisely as it should be. (469)777-8432